Our services are highly customized to meet the unique goals of each sector. We work closely with manufacturing facility owners, operations teams, technology providers and investors.
Our Three Primary Service Areas are:
Examples of our work include:
- Biochar based carbon removal (CDR) credit consultation
- Carbon compliance support for LCFS and ISCC
- Technology vetting and project conceptualization
- Industrial process and project consultation
- Pre-construction planning including initial project review, code compliance
and owner’s agent representation
- Onsite pre-commissioning, start-up and existing chemical process optimization
- Industrial process technical and floor plan review
We bring extensive experience in industrial process design and applied research with an emphasis on sustainability, bioregional resource utilization, integrated food-energy-water systems and appropriate technology. It is BE’s intention to leverage engineering and systems design to expedite the transition to more just, safe and equitable societies.
We carry engineering licenses in North Carolina, Missouri and Tennessee.